FIRE Student Network Conference
- Conference dates: July 15-17, 2016. Applications are due by July 1.
- Meet FIRE staff and fellow student advocates for free speech from across the country.
- Learn strategies and techniques for creating real change on campus.
What People Are Saying
“I would highly, highly recommend this conference to friends. I learned so much and I think more students ought to learn what their rights truly are.”
“While the sessions and speeches were terrific, the biggest strength of the program was the outstanding opportunity to get to know other students working on their campuses to expand student rights.”
“I would recommend this conference in a heartbeat! It was a terrifically rewarding and intellectually stimulating weekend and I am so grateful to have been able to attend.”
“As was pointed out at the conference — administrators often get away with their policies because students don’t know what their rights are. Education is the most important aspect of progress in free speech.”
Location & Dates
- We will begin with a reception on Friday afternoon and end with lunch on Sunday.
- Housing and meals will be provided for all attendees.
- Students must attend the full conference to be eligible for a travel reimbursement.
- We welcome current students at U.S. colleges and universities, including graduate students and incoming freshmen.
Drexel University, National Constitution Center
July 15–17, 2016