RABECK v. NEW YORK
Supreme Court Cases
391 U.S. 462 (1968)
Legal Principle at Issue
Whether a New York statute prohibiting the sale of "magazines which would appeal to the lust of persons under the age of eighteen years" is unconstitutionally vague and violates the First Amendment.
Reversed. Petitioning party received a favorable disposition.
Advocated for Respondent
- Isidore Dollinger View all cases
- Daniel J. Sullivan View all cases
Advocated for Petitioner
- Stanley Fleishman View all cases
- Osmond K. Fraenkel View all cases
- Sam Rosenwein View all cases