M. Harm to Others- To fulfill Bloomsburg University’s obligation to promote its educational mission and guarantee its orderly and effective operation, the University cannot accept/tolerate behaviors that have a negative impact on the campus, community-at-large, and/or any individual(s), thus students are prohibited from the following:
1. Engaging in harassing, intimidating, or threatening conduct.
2. Engaging in behavior that harms or threatens to harm another person or another person’s property. This includes but is not limited to harassing, intimidating or threatening conduct, physical harm, or conduct that results in property damage.
3. Physically harming or exhibiting threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward a University employee.
4. Physically harming or exhibiting threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward any party or witness involved in a judicial case or cause damage to his or her property with the intent of influencing outcomes or for retaliation.
5. Engaging in conduct that constitutes unlawful discrimination based on another person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.