M. Harm to Others- To fulfill Bloomsburg University’s obligation to promote its educational mission and guarantee its orderly and effective operation, the University cannot accept/tolerate conduct that has a negative impact on the campus, community-at-large, or any individual(s), thus students are prohibited from the following:
1. Engaging in harassing or intimidating conduct.
2. Engaging in conduct that harms or threatens to harm another person.
3. Engaging in conduct that harms or threatens to harm another person’s property.
4. Physically harming or exhibiting threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward a University employee.
5. Physically harming or exhibiting threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward any party or witness involved in a judicial case or cause damage to his or her property with the intent of influencing outcomes or for retaliation.
6. Engaging in conduct that constitutes unlawful discrimination based on another person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.