Campus facilities exist to provide the spaces in which the University’s primary mission can be carried out. Any activity occurring in a campus facility must be an appropriate use of that facility. At all times, McNeese State University maintains the right:
- to scrutinize all utilization of space.
- to determine what constitutes appropriate use according to content-and-viewpoint-neutral criteria.
- to deny use if there is no logical link to the University’s educational mission.
- to assess a use fee and/or other charges for services and equipment according to content-and-viewpoint-neutral criteria.
- to retroactively assess use fees for special events which purported to be something completely different in its original description and which necessitates further planning and coordination on the part of the university.