6. What are some examples of sexual harassment? Examples of sexually harassing behavior include (but are not limited to):
• Inappropriate display of sexual graffiti, posters, pictures, cartoons, drawings, emails, texts, or objects.
• Spreading sexual rumors or rating co-workers/students based on sexual activity, sexual performance, or sexual attractiveness.
• Making sexual comments about appearance, clothing, or body parts.
• Intrusive sexually explicit questions, sexual teasing, or sexual innuendos.
• Gender based animosity (treating men less favorably than women or women less favorably than men).
• Circulating sexual emails, texts, instagrams, jokes, videos, letters, notes, pictures, or websites….