Sexual Harassment: “Sexual Harassment” is conduct on the basis of sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression) that constitutes Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, or Stalking.
Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment: “Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment” is unwelcome conduct (including physical, visual, audible, and electronic conduct) determined by a reasonable person to be so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person access to the University’s education programs and activities.
Hostile Environment Sexual Harassment may include, but is not limited to:
- Unwelcome efforts to develop a romantic or sexual relationship;
- Unwelcome commentary about an individual’s body or sexual activities;
- Threatening to engage in the commission of an unwelcome sexual act with another person;
- Engaging in indecent exposure; voyeurism, or other invasion of personal privacy;
- Unwelcome physical touching or closeness that does not rise to the level of Sexual Assault; and
- Unwelcome jokes or teasing of a sexual nature or based upon sex stereotypes, including stereotypes based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.