M. Intimidating or harassing another NVU–Johnson community member, including but not limited to the following:
• Verbal abuse which is threatening
• Sexual harassment
• Abusing someone either verbally or in writing which may cause stress and/or humiliation
• Abusing members of the University staff/faculty verbally or in writing which interferes with the exercise of their responsibilities
• Intentionally interfering with the free expression of another person’s ideas or opinions
• Harassment based on gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or other protected categories.