- All posters, flyers, leaflets, and other notices must clearly state the name(s) of the sponsoring student(s) and/or organization(s).
- Only members of recognized organizations of the Northwestern community are allowed to publicize events on campus.
- Alcohol and other drugs may not be mentioned or depicted in advertising.
- All advertising must comply with University policies and procedures.
- Violators of the publicity policy may be fined and have their publicity privileges suspended.
All publicity locations in the Norris Center, as well as any outdoor locations on campus, are subject to specific reservation policies. Details on these policies are available on the Norris website.
Please be aware that each location requires a reservation, which will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Violations of these policies are subject to fine or loss of reservation privileges in the Norris Center.