[...] believes that each member has a responsibility to promote respect and dignity for others
1. Examples of conduct that may constitute or support a finding of harassment in violation of this policy include, but are not limited to, the following types of behavior:
- Display of offensive material or objects.
- Suggestive or insulting gestures, sounds or whistles.
- In some instances, innuendo or other suggestive, offensive or derogatory comments or jokes about sex, gender-specific traits, or other protected categories listed in
Section I above.
- Obscene or harassing messages sent via computer or left on an answering machine or voice mail.