We work to:
- Prevent bias incidents from occurring by educating our community on this plan – including relevant terms such as bias incident and microaggression, appropriate use of language, resources, and how to report;
- Encourage students to report bias incidents of all types and magnitudes and assist them in making a report;
- Provide immediate and ongoing support to students involved in a bias incident;
- Support identity groups and communities that may be impacted by a bias incident;
- Respond to concerns related to campus climate following a bias incident; and
- Inform the community of the nature of bias incidents that have been reported in our community on an annual basis.