Student Handbook – Marriage

Relevant excerpt

Students planning to marry during the academic year should notify the University Chaplain in Student Development at least 60 days in advance. Resident students who wish to marry during the school year (and remain in school) must experience a series of marriage counseling sessions with the University Chaplain, College Church pastor, or a marriage counselor of their choice.

Download PDF