Unwelcome sexual harassing or offensive conduct is prohibited. This policy applies to students, faculty, staff, and others on or off University property. Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to:
1. Sexual flirtations, touching, advances, or propositions;
2. Sexually explicit language or gestures;
3. Sexually graphic or suggestive comments about an individual's dress or body;
4. Contributing to an offensive overall environment, including the use of vulgar or sexist language, the presence of sexually explicit photographs or other materials, and the telling of sexual or sexist jokes or stories.
5. Explicit or implicit threats or comments that an individual may be affected in a tangible way in exchange for engaging (or not engaging) in sexually-related conduct (quid pro quo).