Policy 5000: University Facilities Usage and Event Approval

Relevant excerpt

All events must have a university sponsor. The sponsor must be an officially listed student organization (as defined by University Policy 8010, Classification of Student Organizations (http://www.policies.vt.edu/8010.pdf)), a university department, a university governance entity (as defined by the University Council By-laws, (http://www.governance.vt.edu/)), a state employee association, or a university-affiliated organization.

Use of a facility must be sponsored and scheduled (see Section 2.2, Sponsorship and Request for Event Approval) prior to the event.

Download PDF