Cyber bullying by a member of the WSSU community directed towards another is prohibited. It
includes, but is not limited to:
• Sending mean, threatening or harassing messages to another person through texts, e-mail,
web pages, or instant messaging.
• Spreading lies and rumors about victims through the internet or text messages.
• Posting pictures without the consent of the individual.
• Tricking someone into revealing their personal information and sending it to others.
• Creating websites, polls, or blogs about the individual that are meant to embarrass or hurt
• Recording conversations or videos without the individual’s consent and then posting it