On today’s episode of So to Speak: The Free Speech Podcast, we are joined by FIRE’s Joe Cohn and the American Enterprise Institute’s Max Eden to debate and discuss legislative efforts to ban critical race theory, or so-called “divisive concepts,” from being taught in schools.
- Podcast transcript
- Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s executive order on critical race theory
- “Ban Critical Race Theory now” by Max Eden
- “Legislative efforts to address teachings on race pose threats to academic freedom” by Joe Cohn
- “State legislatures continue efforts to restrict academic freedom” by Tyler Coward
- “13 important points in the campus & K-12 ‘critical race theory’ debate” by Greg Lukianoff et al.
Have questions or ideas for future shows? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.