During the 2009 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Luke Sheahan, Director of the Campus Freedom Network (CFN), and Brandon Stewart, CFN Program Associate, were interviewed by CSPAN2’s BookTV program about FIRE’s Guides to Student Rights on Campus. On Sunday, CSPAN2 will broadcast the interview at 8:45 p.m., so be sure to check your local listing and tune in!
The five-volume set of FIRE’s Guides covers the range of college students’ rights on campus:
- FIRE’s Guide to Free Speech on Campus
- FIRE’s Guide to Religious Liberty on Campus
- FIRE’s Guide to Due Process and Fair Procedure on Campus
- FIRE’s Guide to Student Fees, Funding, and Legal Equality on Campus
- FIRE’s Guide to First-Year Orientation and Thought Reform on Campus
Hard copies of FIRE’s Guides are free to students upon request, and PDF versions of the Guides are also available for free download. Universities or groups interested in distributing large quantities of the Guides for workshops or other activities should inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.