Table of Contents
‘So to Speak’ podcast: Disney and Elon Musk
Does Disney have free speech rights? And did Florida violate the First Amendment when it punished the company for its political activism?
Elon Musk is buying Twitter. What should free speech advocates make of that?
Recurring guest and famed First Amendment scholar Robert Corn-Revere is here to break it all down for us. He’s a partner at the law firm Davis Wright-Tremaine, a member of FIRE’s Advisory Council, and the author of “The Mind of the Censor and the Eye of the Beholder: The First Amendment and the Censor’s Dilemma.”
- Podcast transcript
- Subscribe to First Amendment News
- “Punishing Disney for Opposing Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ law poses Serious First Amendment Problems” by Robert Corn-Revere
- Open letter to Elon Musk from Greg Lukianoff on preserving free expression on social media
- Press Release: “Elon Musk to Acquire Twitter”
- Electronic Frontier Foundation: “Twitter Has a New Owner. Here’s What He Should Do.”
Subscribe and listen to “So to Speak: The Free Speech Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher, or download episodes directly from SoundCloud.
Stay up to date with “So to Speak” on the show’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and subscribe to the show’s newsletter at sotospeakpodcast.com.
Have questions or ideas for future shows? Email us at email@example.com.
FIRE’s award-winning Newsdesk covers the free speech news you need to stay informed.