Graham is a 2018 graduate of Georgetown University with a B.A. in English and minors in journalism and government. After graduation, he worked for a year as a staff reporter at The College Fix where he covered First Amendment issues on college campuses. After the Fix, Graham moved back to Washington, D.C., to work at The Washington Free Beacon covering media, politics, and religious liberty. Originally from New York, Graham spends most of his free time running, hiking, or arguing about what the best game in baseball history is. (It's Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS.) He always welcomes any movie, book, or D.C. coffee shop recommendations.
- FIRE reminds Penn State that student groups have a right to determine their membership,
- Northwestern must reverse student government’s freeze on College Republicans’ funding ,
- VICTORY: Ohio State University won’t require prospective faculty to submit diversity statements,
- University of New Mexico reportedly imposes high security fee on pro-life student group for planned campus event,
- VICTORY: University of South Carolina uncensors Uncensored America student group after FIRE letter,
- ‘Trump’ed-up charges: Trinity University imposes insurance requirement on campus speaker for having wrong last name,
- Palm Beach Atlantic’s alleged review of racial justice course suggests ‘Stop W.O.K.E’s’ long shadow in Sunshine State,
- Stanford says it’s not punishing the student photographed reading ‘Mein Kampf.’ Here’s why that’s not good enough. ,
- Indiana University School of Medicine continues to disregard First Amendment, smuggles ideological commitments into honor code ,
- Report: Stanford student may need to ‘take accountability,’ ‘acknowledge harm’ for reading Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’,
Host a FIRE Speaker On Your Campus
Hosting a FIRE speaker at your school is a great way to catalyze social change at your institution and educate your campus community about the importance of free speech, due process, and religious liberty.
Explore Our Work
FIRE is a mission-driven organization of hardworking, dedicated team members committed to defending and sustaining the individual rights of all Americans to free speech and free thought.Explore FIRE's Advocacy