Haley Gluhanich, a Connecticut native, graduated cum laude from Gettysburg College in 2019 with a B.A. in psychology and political science, and graduated cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law in 2022. She has always had a passion for free speech — teaching high school students about their First Amendment rights, publishing “Q&As” for the McLellan Online Free Speech Library, and working with campaign finance cases and anti-SLAPP statutes at the Institute for Free Speech. In her free time, Haley enjoys baking, puzzles, being active outdoors, and rooting for the New York Rangers.
- Amid death threats and harassment, University of Chicago professor reschedules ‘The Problem of Whiteness’ course,
- Folding under pressure, University of California San Diego suspends professor for protected comments,
- University of Illinois insists forcing faculty to promote DEI against their will doesn’t threaten academic freedom,
- Towson University abides by First Amendment, declines to punish student group for offensive messages ,
- Federal appeals court affirms dismissal of student’s lawsuit against Arizona community college over quiz questions about Islamic terrorism,
FIRE is a mission-driven organization of hardworking, dedicated team members committed to defending and sustaining the individual rights of all Americans to free speech and free thought.Explore FIRE's Advocacy