Chris is a graduate of Temple University’s School of Media and Communication. He started his video career interning with the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union’s communications department. From there, Chris went on to coordinate parts of the Labor 2008 Campaign in Philadelphia. Chris has spent much of his career working in post-production, both in the Washington, D.C., and New York media markets. He has produced video for a variety of commercial companies and nonprofit organizations, including TEDx; amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research; Honda; and Cartier. Chris comes to FIRE from Bleacher Report, where he served as a video editor in New York. Chris is also an avid Philadelphia sports fan.
- Professor fired for BLM support: 'Free speech is free, it shouldn't cost you anything' [VIDEO],
- Student sues university to restore press freedom [VIDEO],
- He used the phrase “trap house” — then Yale admins tried to trap him into apologizing,
- Why I’m suing Eastern Virginia Medical School [VIDEO],
- College due process report 2021 [VIDEO],
- Haverford College adopted a restrictive speech code banning 'microaggressions' [VIDEO],
- FIRE Student Network 2021 Keynote Address: Jane Coaston [VIDEO],
- FIRE Student Network 2021 Keynote Address: Alex Abdo [VIDEO],
- Separate IS unequal at Lewis and Clark College [VIDEO],
- The state of free speech at RPI: Not good,
Host a FIRE Speaker On Your Campus
Hosting a FIRE speaker at your school is a great way to catalyze social change at your institution and educate your campus community about the importance of free speech, due process, and religious liberty.
Explore Our Work
FIRE is a mission-driven organization of hardworking, dedicated team members committed to defending and sustaining the individual rights of all Americans to free speech and free thought.Explore FIRE's Advocacy