Jessica graduated summa cum laude from Grove City College in 2022 with a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in classical studies. During college, she interned with The Trinity Forum and discovered an interest for current affairs and nonprofit work. Her experience as editor-in-chief of the campus literary magazine and internship with a small publishing company only furthered her belief in the necessity of free speech.
When not at work, Jessica enjoys writing poetry, hiking, and watercolor painting.
- Alumni want the University of Chicago to stay on top of free speech,
- Alumni in action at the University of Pennsylvania,
- Penn faculty call for ‘New Constitution’ recommitting university to free speech principles,
- Meet the Dartmouth students and alumni combating campus cancel culture,
- Furman University alumni unite to combat illiberal campus trends,
- From worst to first: Alumni help Bucknell surge up FIRE’s College Free Speech Rankings,
- Princetonians for Free Speech launch a new survey to measure the success of free speech advocacy,
- Williams College alumni unite to preserve freedom in the liberal arts,
- UCLA lacks intellectual tolerance, but these alumni are banding together to fix it,
- ‘Building knowledge and inspiring discussion’: Cornell stands up for free speech, announces university-wide free expression initiative,
FIRE is a mission-driven organization of hardworking, dedicated team members committed to defending and sustaining the individual rights of all Americans to free speech and free thought.Explore FIRE's Advocacy